Webroot Login Account is an online platform that facilitates hassle-free management of all your purchased subscriptions and protected devices. This unique management solution is accessible by creating a simple account. For this, follow the given instructions properly.
Create Your Webroot Login Account
- In the very first place, you will need a “Web Browser”. Hence, open any of the “Browser” available on your Computer. For this, check your system’s “Taskbar”, “Dock” or “Desktop”. You may have Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla, Internet Explorer, etc.
- On the Browser window, locate its Address Bar which is located at the very top. Then, click on it and enter “webroot.com/safe” as the URL. Thereafter, press the “Enter” key on your keyboard.
- As a result, the official website for Webroot Login will open up on your screen. Here, you must go to the very top middle section and locate the “My Account” tab. Now, click on it and access its “Sign In” window.
- On the next window, you will get options to access an existing account and create a new one. Therefore, you must click “Create Account” for creating your Webroot Login Account.
- Now, you will get its “Account Creation” window on your screen. This window seeks your “Profile Information”. Hence, enter the details accurately as specified below.
- Webroot Product Keycode: Webroot Login seeks your Product Keycode in the very first place. It is the 20-digit alphanumeric reference code that you get after purchasing Webroot. For this, you must check your “Purchase Confirmation Email” in case of online purchase. However, in case of offline purchase, it comes in the Installation CD cover or Retail Card. After finding it, you must enter the same Keycode correctly in the respective text box.
- Email Address: Along with that, you must enter a working Email Address that you want to set as the Username for Webroot Login. Here, it is important to ensure that it is the one with which you purchased your Webroot Subscription.
- Repeat Email Address: Re-enter the Email Address given above and confirm the same.
- Password: Now, type in a Password that you want to use for securing this account. Make sure it is strong and unique. Besides, it must conform to the specified criteria. For instance, it must have a minimum of 9 characters. Additionally, it must include 6 alphabetic and 3 numeric characters. Apart from that, you can use special characters.
- Repeat Password: Next, you must re-type this Password and confirm it.
- Your Personal Security Code: Along with that, it needs a memorable word or number of at least 6 characters as your Personal Security Code. Hence, enter a unique combination of easy to remember alphabets and number.
- Security Question: After that, select one of the available options for “Security Question”. It is required for the Account Verification purpose.
- Security Answer: Thereafter, give a relevant Answer for the selected Security Question.
- After providing the required details correctly, you must access Webroot Login’s “Privacy Statement”, “Website Terms of Service”, and “License Agreement”. For this, click on the respective links. Then, read the documents attentively and close them.
- Finally, click on the “Register Now” button.
- As a result, Webroot Login will send a “Verification Email” on your registered Email Address. Therefore, check your respective Email Account’s Inbox for this Email and open it.
- Here, you must look for the Verification Link and click on it. Additionally, accurately provide the specified characters of your Security Code when prompted.
- At last, click on “Confirm Registration Now”.
Access Your Webroot Login Account
- To begin with, launch a “Web Browser”.
- Then, access “webroot.com”.
- Now, click on the “My Account” tab located at the very top of this window.
- On the following “Sign In” window, you must enter the linked “Email Address” or “Phone Number” correctly.
- After that, type in the respective Password accurately.
- Thereafter, review its “Privacy Statement”, “Website Terms of Service”, and “License Agreement” by clicking on the respective links.
- Finally, click on “Log In”.